The 2013 Supercomputing Conference is here, and you know what that means: we’re covering the Student Cluster Competition wall-to-wall.
This is a live face-off of university students who have built their own supercomputers. They’re given real, scientific workloads to run and a power limit they can’t exceed, and the team with the fastest and highest-performing system wins.
Over at StudentClusterComp.com you’ll find all the latest, including:
- An overview of this year’s format
- Profiles of the American and international Standard Track “Big Iron” teams
- An introduction to the brand-new Commodity Track
- Tips from HPC experts on how the competition applications work and how teams can maximize their performance
- Interviews with the teams as they work day and night
Come watch the next generation of HPC leaders work hard, have fun, and achieve the first of many goals.